Inglés

"I like my life"

Escrito por: Antonio Mayoral
Primera persona: Antonio Mayoral

My name is Antonio Mayoral. I'm 15 years old. I'm studying at high school. I live in Tehuacan, Puebla. I study from 7 am to 2 pm. I can train taekwondo.
I usually drink a cup of coffe for breakfast. I rarely listen to music. I love to watch TV. I am happy with my life, my life is really especial.

"She likes her life"


Escrito por: Hana M. Toribio
Tercera persona: Jovanna Arellano
    
This is Jovanna, she`s 15 years old and is a student. Every weekday morning she wakes up as soon as her alarm clock rings at 5:00 am. She usually doesn`t has a breakfast. 
She studies from 7 am to 2 pm. Then she goes home. She is studying the high school.
Jovanna can`t draw, but can sing and dance/very well. She can play volleybal very well. Jovanna likes to listen to music and likes to play with her dog. She is training for an Olympre Competition. 

"She likes her life"


Escrito por: Jovanna Arellano
Tercera persona: Hana M. Toribio

This is Hana. She is 15 years old. She`s a student, she studies from 7 am to 2 pm. Hana is studying at high school. She is reading "Un mundo feliz" book. She likes chocolate. She can play basquetball. Hana can ride a bike. She doesn`t like vegetables. Hana is writing sentences. She usually goes to sleep at 10 pm.

"I like my life"


Escrito por: Ricardo Bolaños
Primera persona: Ricardo Bolaños 

My name is Ricardo. I´m 15 years old, i am a student, i study from 7 am to 1 pm or 2 pm. In my free time I usually. I´m listening to music or i´m learning to drive a car. The things that   i´m like are the music, for example the rock and i like the food for the example the "tacos" or "pizza".
I can swim very well, but i can not play the guitar. Every day i´m working from 5 pm to 10 pm. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Educación Física

Orientación Educativa